A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending an event called “Law in the Mall” that takes place annually during law week. It is a wonderful community opportunity where Lee County attorneys offer free advice to individuals on various topics of law. The most commonly asked question I received from individuals was whether nonpayment of Home Owner Association (HOA) fees could potentially lead to the foreclosure of their homes. Simply put, the answer is, yes.
- How to Protect Yourself: Tips for Avoiding Mortgage Foreclosures
- Florida’s New Foreclosure Law!
- Is Bluehost A Good Web Hosting Company?
- Can the Homeowner’s Association Foreclose on My Home?
- The Five Consequences of Ignoring Foreclosure Proceedings
- Tenant Rights During Foreclosure
- Was I Properly Served with a Mortgage Foreclosure Complaint?
- Why Did I Choose Hostgator Web Hosting?