Service of process is necessary for many reasons, but the primary reason is to make sure that a Defendant’s due process rights are not violated. If papers are not served properly upon a Defendant, the Court is not able to rule on a case relating to an individual if they were not legally made aware of it.
- How to Protect Yourself: Tips for Avoiding Mortgage Foreclosures
- Florida’s New Foreclosure Law!
- Is Bluehost A Good Web Hosting Company?
- Can the Homeowner’s Association Foreclose on My Home?
- The Five Consequences of Ignoring Foreclosure Proceedings
- Tenant Rights During Foreclosure
- Was I Properly Served with a Mortgage Foreclosure Complaint?
- Why Did I Choose Hostgator Web Hosting?